1. Grewal, G.S., Lee, M.K., (2004), Strength of minimum structure platforms under ship impact. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, Vol. 126(4), p. 368-375.
2. Ewins, D.J., (2000), Modal Testing: Theory, Practice and Application. Second ed. Research Studies Press Ltd.
3. Hu, S.L.J, Li H., Wang, S.H., (2007), Cross-model cross-mode method for model updating. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 21, p. 1690-1703.
4. Cawley, P., Adams, R.D., (1979), The location of defects in structures from measurement of natural frequencies. Journal of Strain Analysis, Vol. 14 (2), p. 49-57.
5. Wang, S.Q., Li, H.J., (2012), Assessment of structural damage using natural frequency changes. Acta Mechanica Sinica, Vol. 28(1), p. 118-27.
6. Rytter, A., (1993), Vibration based inspection of civil engineering structures. PhD dissertation. Aalborg University, Denmark.
7. Kim, J.T., Stubbs, N., (1995), Damage detection in offshore jacket structures from limited modal information. Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering, Vol. 5 (1), p. 58-66.
8. Mangal, L., Idichandy, V.G., Ganapathy, C., (1996), ART-based multiple neural networks for monitoring offshore platforms. Applied Ocean Research, Vol. 18, p. 137-143.
9. Li, H., Yang, H., Hu, S.L.J., (2006), Modal strain energy decomposition method for damage localization in 3D frame structures. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE, Vol. 132 (9), p. 941-951.
10. Hu, S.L.J., Wang, S.Q., Li, H.J., (2006), Cross modal strain energy for estimating damage severity. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE, Vol. 132(4), p. 429-37.
11. Wang, S.Q., (2013), Iterative modal strain energy method for damage severity estimation using frequency measurement. Structural Control and Health Monitoring, Vol. 20(2), p. 230-40.
12. Li, H., Wang, J., Zhang, M., Hu, S.L.J.,)2006(, Damage detection in offshore jacket structures by cross-model cross-mode method. Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Hydrodynamics. Naples, Italy, vol. 1, p. 171-178.
13. Law, S.S., Zhu, X.Q., (2009), Damage Models and Algorithms For Assessment of Structures under Operating Conditions. Taylor and Francis, CRC Press/Balkema, the Netherlands.
14. Jahn, H.A., (1948), Improvement of an approximate set of latent roots and modal columns of a matrix by methods akin to those of classical perturbation theory. Quarterly Journal of Mechanics and Appllied Mathematics, Vol.1, p. 132-144.
15. Lu, Z.R., Law, S.S., (2007), Features of dynamic sensitivity and its application in damage detection. Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 303. (1-2) p. 305-329
16. Lu, Z.R., Law, S.S., (2007), Identification of system parameters and input force from output only. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 21 (5) p. 2099-2111.
17. Hutton, D.V., (2004), Fundamentals of Finite Element Analysis. McGraw-Hill, New York.
18. Guyan, R.J., (1965), Reduction of stiffness and mass matrices. AIAA Journal, Vol. 3(2), p. 380.
19. Fu, Z.H, He, J., (2001), Modal Analysis. Butterworth-Heinemann. oxford.
20. Tshilidzi, M., (2010), Finite Element Model Updating Using Computational Intelligence Techniques. Applications to Structural Dynamics. Heidelberg, Springer.
21. Bayraktar, A., Sevim, B., Altunisik, A.C., (2011), Finite element model updating effects on nonlinear seismic response of arch dam–reservoir–foundation systems. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, Vol. 47, p. 85-97.