1. T. Feese and R. Maxfield), Torsional Vibration Problem With Motor/id Fan System Due To PWM Variable Frequency Driver, in 37th Turbomachinery Symposium, Texas A&M Universitypp. 45-56.
2. M. H. Muftah and S. M. Haris, (2011), A strain gauge based system for measuring dynamic loading on a rotating shaft, International Journal of Mechanics, vol. 5, pp. 19-26.
3. J. G. Webster, (1999), The Measurement, Instrumentation, and Sensors, Handbook, CRC Press.
4. E. Hong. D. Aand A. Krishnamurthy, (2007), Opto-electronics based wireless slip ring system, Journal of Engineering computing and architecture, vol. 2
5. Mercotac, (2014), Brushless slipring, Available: www.mercotac.com.
6. E. Zabler. A. Dukart. F. Heintzand R. Krott, (1994), A non-contact strain-gage torque sensor for automotive servo-driven steering systems, Journal of Sensors and Actuators , vol. 41, pp. 39-46, 4/1/.
7. L. S. Dorfman and M. Trubelja, (1999), Torsional monitoring of turbine-generators for incipient failure detection, 6th EPRI Steam Turbine/Generator, t. Louis, Mo, USApp. 1–6.
8. T. Feese and C. Hill, (2009), Prevention of Torsional Vibration Problems in Reciprocating Machinery, Thirty-Eight Turbomachinery Symposiumpp, p. 213-238.
9. W. F. Eckert and B. C. Howes, (2001), A Case Study Of A Flow-Induced Torsional Resonance, 19th Proceedings on Machinery Vibration, Edmonton AB.
10. R. Randall and D. Luo, (1990), Hilbert transform techniques for torsional vibration analysis, Australian Vibration and Noise Conference : Vibration and Noise-measurement Prediction and Control; Preprints of Papers,p. 122.
11. X. Ling. L. Shudongand C. Wei, (2012), Measurement and analysis of torsional vibration signal for rotating shaft system, Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD), 9th International Conference ,p. 1851-1854.
12. T. Feese and D. Smith, (2009), Critical Equipment Measured in the Field, journal of Polytec InFocus.
13. Fraunhofer Institute, (2007), A Contactless Torque Sensor for Online Monitoring of Torsional Oscillations.
14. The Dow Chemical Company, (2011), FILMTEC Membranes Addendum: Conductivity of Solution, report number: 609-02127-804
15. C. W. De Silva, (2005), Vibration and shock handbook, CRC Press.
16. P. W. Bridgman, (1931), Dimensional analysis, Yale University Press.
17. Natinal instrument company, (2014), Measuring Strain with Strain Gages, Available: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/3642/en/
18. Fairchild Semiconductor company, LM7805 Data Sheet, (2008)
19. Analog company, (2014), Product Details AD620, Available: http://www.analog.com/en/specialty-amplifiers/instrumentation-amplifiers/ad620/products/product.html
20. Parker company, Rotary Seals catalogue, (2006).
21. C. M. Harris and A. G. Piersol, (2002), Harris' Shock and Vibration Handbook, McGraw-Hill.
22. N. F. Rieger, (2014), Rotordynamics 2: Problems in Turbomachinery, Springer Vienna.