1. Mieno, H. and Masuda, H., (2013), Friction increase due to roughness of ship hull paint, Marine Engineering, Vol.48, p.300-307.
2. Mcentee, W., (1916), Variation of frictional resistance of ships with condition of wetted surface, Journal of the American Society for Naval Engineers, Vol.28, p.311–314.
3. Schultz, M.P. and Swain, G.W., (1999), the effect of biofilms on turbulent boundary layers, Journal of Fluids Engineering, Vol.121, p.44-51.
4. Nikuradse, J., (1933), Laws of flow in rough pipes, by Francis R. Hama, NACA Technical Memorandum, Vol.4.
5. Hama, F.R., (1954), Boundary layer characteristics for smooth and rough surface, Society of Naval Architects Marine Engineers (SNAME), Vol.62.
6. Schultz, M.P., (2004), Frictional resistance of antifouling coating systems, ASME Journal of Fluids Engineering, Vol.126, p.1039–1047.
7. Schultz, M.P., (2007), Effects of coating roughness and biofouling on ship resistance and powering, Biofouling, Vol.23, p.331-341.
8. Khor, Y.S. and Xiao, Q. (2011), CFD simulations of the effects of fouling and antifouling, Ocean Engineering, Vol.38, p.1065-1079.
9. Usta, O. and Korkut, E. (2013), A Study for the effect of surface roughness on resistance characteristic of flat plates, Marine Coatings, London, United Kingdom.
10. Demirel, Y.K., Khorasanchi, M., Turan, O. and Incecik, A. (2013b), on the importance of antifouling coatings regarding ship resistance and powering. In: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Technologies, Operations, Logistics and Modeling for Low Carbon Shipping, London, United Kingdom.
11. Demirel, Y.K., Khorasanchi, M., Turan, O., Incecik, A. and Schultz, M.P., (2014), A CFD model for the frictional resistance prediction of antifouling coatings, Ocean Engineering, Vol.89, p.21–31.
12. Woo Yang, J., Park, H., Hwan Chun, H., Ceccio, S. L., Perlin, M. and Lee, I. (2014), Development and performance at high Reynolds number of a skin-friction reducing marine paint using polymer additives, Ocean Engineering, vol.84, p.183-193.
13. Saniee-nejad, M., (2009), Fundamentals of Turbulent Flows and Their Modeling, Daneshnegar Publication, 1st Edition, (In Persian)
14. Schlichting, H. and Gersten, K., (1979), Boundary-layer theory Spriger.
15. Cebeci, T. and Bradshaw, P., (1977), Momentum Transfer in Boundary Layers, New York, McGraw-Hill Book Co.
16. Jones, D.A. and Clarke, D.B., (2010), FLUENT Code simulation of flow around a naval hull: the DTMB 5415, Maritime Platforms Division DSTO Defence Science and Technology Organisation.
17. Wu, J.Y. and Lee, R., (1997), The Advantages of triangular and tetrahedral edge elements for electromagnetic modeling with the finite-element method, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol.45, p.1431-1437.
18. FLUENT., (2005), Fluent Manual, Manual and user guide of Fluent Software.
19. Olivieri, A., Pistani. F., Avanzini, A., Stern, F. and Penna, R., (2001), Towing tank experiments of resistance, sinkage and trim, boundary layer, wake and free surface flow around a naval combatant INSEAN 2340 model, Iowa Institute of Hydraulic Research, The University of Iowa, IIHR Report.
20. NSTM., (2002), Waterbourne underwater hull cleaning of Navy ships, Naval Ships’ Technical Manual 31, Chapter 081.
21. Silkina, A., Bazes, A., Mouget, J.L. and Bourgougnon, N., (2012), Comparative efficiency of macroalgal extracts and booster biocides as antifouling agents to control growth of three diatom species, Marine Pollution Bulletin, Vol.64, p.2039-2046.
22. Brady, A.S., Kang, S. and Elimelech, M., (2008), A Single walled carbon nanotube filter for removal of viral and bacterial pathogens. Small, Vol.4, p.481-484.
23. Kwaadsteniet, M., Botes, M. and Cloete, T.E., (2011), Application of nanotechnology in antimicrobial coatings in the water industry, Nano, Vol.06, p.395-407.
24. IFAM,. (2011), Coating that reduces drag and UV damage, and has other properties, Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Applied Materials Research.
25. Callow, J.A., (2005-2010), Advanced nanostructured surface for the control of biofouling, AMBIO.
26. Ünal, B., Ünal, U.O. and Atlar, M. (2012), Turbulent Boundary layer measurements over flat surfaces coated by nanostructured marine antifoulings, Journal of Experiments in Fluids, Vol.52, p.1431-1448.
27. Schultz, M.P., Bendick, J.A., Holm, E.R. and Hertel, W.M.,( 2011), Economic impact of biofouling on a naval surface ship, Journal of Biofouling, Vol.27, p.87-98.