1. Joubert, P.N., (2004),Some aspects of submarine design: part 1: Hydrodynamics,Australian Department of Defence.
2. Joubert, P.N., (2004),Some aspects of submarine design: part 2: Shape of a Submarine 2026,Australian Department of Defence.
3. Burcher, R. and Rydill, L.J., (1998),Concept in submarine design,The press syndicate of the University of Cambridge, Cambridge university press, p. 295.
4. Yuri, N.K. and Oleg, A.K., (2001),Theory of Submarine Design,Saint Petersburg State Maritime Technical University, Russia, pp.185-221.
5. Ulrich, G., (2000), Submarine Design, Bernard &GraefeVerlag.
6. Greiner, L., (1968),Underwater missile propulsion : a selection of authoritative technical and descriptive papers.
7. A group of authorities, (1990), Submersible vehicle system design, The society of naval architects and marine engineer.
8. Jackson,H.A., (1980), Submarine Design Notes.
9. Bertram, V.,( 2000), Practical Ship Hydrodynamics, Elsevier Ltd., UK , pp. 369.
10. Rawson, K. J. and Tupper, E. C., (2001), Basic Ship Theory, Jordan Hill., Oxford, pp. 731.
11. Moonesun, M., Javadi, M., Charmdooz, P. and Korol, U.M., (2013),Evaluation of submarine model test in towing tank and comparison with CFD and experimental formulas for fully submerged resistance,Indian Journal of Geo-Marine Science, vol.42(8), p.1049-1056.
12. Moonesun, M., (2014),Introduction of Iranian Hydrodynamic Series of Submarines (IHSS),Journal of Taiwan Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, Vol.33, No.3, p.155-162.
13. Rhee, K., Choi, J. and Lee, S., (2008), Mathematical model of wave forces for the depth control of a submerged body near the free surface, International offshore and polar engineering conference, Canada,
14. - Polish,C.,Ranmuthugala,D.,Duffy,J. andRenilson,M., ( 2011), Characterisation of near surface effects acting on an underwater vehicle within the vertical plane, Australian Maritime College,.
15. Neulist, D., (2011), Experimental Investigation into the Hydrodynamic Characteristics of a Submarine Operating Near the Free Surface, Australian Maritime College, Launceston.
16. Dawson,E.,Anderson,B.,Steel,S.V.,Renilson,M. andRanmuthugala,D., (2011), An experimental investigation into the effects of near surface operation on the wave making resistance of SSK type submarine, Australian Maritime College,.
17. Haffenden, S. W.,( 2009),An Investigation into the Wave Making Resistance of a Submarine Travelling Below the Free Surfac, Australian Maritime College, Launceston,.
18. Steel, S. V., (2010),Investigation into the Effect of Wave Making on a Submarine Approaching the Free Surface, Australian Maritime College, Launceston.
19. Moonesun,M. and Korol,Y.M., (2015), Minimum Immersion Depth for EliminatingFree Surface Effect on Submerged Submarine Resistance, Turkish Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology (TUJEST), vol.3, No.1, pp.36-46.
20. Moonesun, M., Korol, Y. and Dalayeli, H., (2015), CFD Analysis on the Bare Hull Form of Submarines for Minimizing the Resistance. 2 (3) :1-16 URL: http://www.ijmt.ir/browse.php?a_code=A-10-450-1&slc_lang=en&sid=1
21. Behzad,M.,Rad, M., Taghipour, R., Mousavi, S.M. andSadatHosseini, S.H., (2004), Parametric study of hull operability in waves for a tourist submarine, International Journal of Maritime Technology.
22. Hoerner, S.F., (1965),Fluid Dynamic Drag, USA.
23. Monesun, M., Korol, Y.M., Tahvildarzade,D. and Javadi,M. (2014), Practical scaling method for underwater hydrodynamic model test of submarine, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Engineering, Vol. 38, No. 10 pp. 1217~1224 [Article
24. Renilson, M., (2015), Submarine Hydrodynamics, Springer, pp.45-89.