1. Taylan, K., Erdinc, N., Yildiz, H. and Nevzat, O., (2012), A new method to determine dynamically equivalent finite element models of aircraft structures from modal test data, Mech. Sys. Signal Process. Vol. 31, p. 94-108
2. Esfandiari, A., Bakhtiari-Nejad, F., Sanayei, M. and Rahai, A., (2010), Structural finite element model updating using transfer function data, Comp. Struct.Vol.88, p.54-64
3. Modak, S. V., Kundra, T. K. and Nakra, B. C., (2002), Comparative study of model updating methods using simulated experimental data, Comp. Struct., Vol. 80, p. 437-447
4. Wu, J.R. and Li, Q.S., (2004), Finite element model updating for a high- rise structure based on ambient vibration measurements, Eng. Struct., Vol. 26, p.979-990
5. Friswell, M.I. and Mottershead, J.E., (1995), Finite element model updating in structural dynamics, Kluwer Academic Publishers
6. Mottershead, J.E. and Friswell, M.I., (1993), Model updating in structural dynamics: A Survey, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 167(2), p. 347-375
7. Wang, SH., Li, Y. and Li, H., (2015), Structural model updating of an offshore platform using the cross model cross mode method: An experimental study, Ocean Engineering. Vol. 97, p. 57-64
8. Yuan, Z.X. and Yu, K.P., (2015), Finite element model updating of damped structures using vibration test data under base excitation. Sound and Vibration. Vol. 340, p. 303-316
9. Wan, H.P. and Ren, W.X., (2016), Stochastic model updating utilizing Bayesian approach and Gaussian process model. Mech. Sys. Signal Process. Vol. 70-71, p. 245-268
10. Fang, S.E., Zhang, Q.H. and Ren, W., (2015), An interval model updating strategy using interval response surface models. Mech. Sys. Signal Process. Vol. 60, p. 909-927
11. Baruch, M., (1978), Optimization procedure to correct stiffness and flexibility matrices using vibration, AIAA Journal, Vol. 16(11), p. 208-210.
12. Baruch, M. and Bar-Itzack, I.Y., (1978), Optimal weighted othogonalization of measured modes, AIAA Journal, Vol. 16(4), p. 346-351.
13. Berman, A., (1979), Comment on optimal weighted othogonalization of measured modes, AIAA Journal, Vol. 17(8), p. 927-928
14. Berman, A. and Nagy, E.J., (1983), Improvement of a large analytical model using test data, AIAA Journal, Vol. 21(8), p. 1168-1173.
15. Baruch, M., (1982), Methods of reference basis for identification of linear dynamic structures, AIAA Paper No. 82-0769, 23rd Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference, Part 2, New Orleans, Louisiana, p. 557-563.
16. Caesar, B., (1986), Update and identification of dynamic mathematical models, 4th IMAC, Los Angeles, California, p. 394-401.
17. Wei, F. S., (1989), Structural dynamic model identification using vibration test data,” 7th IMAC, Nevada, p. 562-567
18. Wei, F. S., (1990), Structural dynamic model improvement using vibration test data, AIAA Journal, Vol. 28(1), p. 175-185
19. Wei, F. S., (1990), Mass and stiffness interaction effects in analytical model modification, AIAA Journal, Vol. 28, No. 9, pp. 1686-1693.
20. Yuen, K.V., (2012), Updating large models for mechanical systems using incomplete modal measurement, Mech. Sys. Signal Process. Vol. 28, p. 297-308.
21. Wang, SH., (2013), Damage detection in offshore platform structures from limited modal data, Applied Ocean Research, Vol. 41, p.48-56.
22. Guyan, R.J., (1965), Reduction of stiffness and mass matrices, AIAA Journal, Vol. 3(2), p. 380.
23. Barltrop, N.D.P. and Adams, A.J., (1991), Dynamics of fixed marine structures, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, Third edition.
24. ANSYS, Release 11.0. SAS IP Inc.; 2007. 25- Ewins, D.J., (2000), Modal testing: theory practice and application. second ed. Research Studies Press Ltd.
25. Huajun, L., Shuqing, W. and Hezhen, Y, (2006), Modal strain energy decomposition method for damage detection of an offshore structure using modal testing information. Third Chinese German joint symposium on coastal and ocean engineering. Tainan; November 8-16.
26. PULSE. Analyzers and solutions, (2006), Denmark: Bruel & Kjaer, Sound and Vibration Measurement A/S. Key code: 2320 72F.